Monday 29 September 2014

Zoella Beauty Wishlist



Now I could quite easily just say I want it all but that would be punching a bit above my budget! So I've picked my three favourite things from Zoe's range that I can't wait to buy when one of them comes back into stock!

DISCLAIMER: ALL IMAGES ARE FROM ZOE's BLOG


First up, my favourite item, is the Guinea Pig Make Up Bag, this is so Zoe it's crazy haha! I can't wait to have one, it is so adorable.


Next is the Candle, considering how much Zoe herself goes on about candles I am holding high hopes for the fragrance of this, I can't wait to smell it, I bet it will be amazing.


I'm a sucker for perfumes, I love trying new ones or just sniffing them all in the stores, it fascinated me. And as a result I just have to try Zoe's.

I hope you enjoyed this post and it helps you narrow down which items you would want to buy if you're on a budget like me, hehe! And also I just want to congratulate Zoe on not only this beautiful range but also on 6 million subscribers!!

You can buy all of these items and more here.

Love mads

No comments:

Post a Comment