Thursday 11 September 2014

Recent Tumblr Inspo // Fashion Edition


I thought I would share with you some recent pictures that I have been reblogging on my tumblr and that have been really inspiring me. These pictures are only fashion based but I reblog other things on my tumblr and will also create different editions on my blog so you can see what I'm loving in different categories. I love being inspired.


I love the ripped knee jeans that have come into fashion, topshop do some amazing ones
that I have my eye on and also asos do too. On another note those shoes are beautiful.
I still have no idea why I don't own a skort, they look a-maze-ing
I love tortoise shell sunglasses, I need some in my life but also this picture just inspires me as a whole
I love Calvin Kleins' new underwear range for women, I know it's been circulating for a while
but this came up on my feed and just made me want some even more
I love the oversized coat trend, this pattern is to die for, shame I don't know where it is from.
 I do already have one oversized coat and I'm always on the look out for more

Leave your tumblr link in the comments so I can follow you all!

Hope you enjoyed this post and that the week is treating you well
love mads 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment