Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Confessions




Posting on a Tuesday feels rather strange. Sorry that I missed Sunday but you will find out why. I wanted to create this post as it will allow me to be honest with my followers and also let you see into my life a bit more.

My confessions from August are 

  1. I'm struggling for inspiration on what to post recently
  2. I really want my blog to be more fashion based but I don't feel any of my current wardrobe would be suitable as it is all very old because I don't get to shop as often as I like and therefore I am saving up to create my style as I want it to be
  3. I have just got a job and I start this Saturday which I'm so excited about because it means I can spoil myself a little
  4. It really annoys me that I start my posts with 'So...' hahaha
  5. I've been being messed around by the college I applied for and I am now having to change college which isn't good this late on and I have to now go through the whole interview process again
  6. I am so happy that there is now 39 of you following me, that is such an accomplishment for me 
  7. I'm so excited for the future of my blog
  8. I am obsessed with Tumblr at the moment, you can follow me here
  9. I've been reminiscing over a lot of old photo's recently, if you'd like to see a sort of 'throwback' post, let me know! I feel that might be quite fun to do!

I hope this explains a few things to you lovely lot and it makes me so happy that you all stick around even when I struggle to post for you but I promise it will get better and more regular.


It would really really help me out if you could tell me what kind of posts you would all enjoy seeing more?and would you like it if i became more fashion based?
Love to you all and I wish you the best for september
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment