Tuesday 2 September 2014

The British Tag




I thought that whilst this tag is still going around I would give it a go as i am fittingly British. 

Lets do this!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day - how many sugars? 
I don't actually drink tea, which is very un-british of me. (I know that's not a word)

2. Favourite part of a Sunday Roast?
YORKSHIRE PUDDING. They are soooo good and I love them when certain places make them like the size of your plate, mmmmm. I also really love stuffing.
Here's my most recent Roast cooked by my Dad.



3. Favourite Dunking Biscuits?
Rich Tea biscuits. I love dunking them in hot chocolate. 

4. Favourite British Pastime? 
This for me would definitely have to be going on a bike ride, I love the fresh air and it allows you to see so much 

5. Favourite word? 
Kerfuffle, need I say more? 

6. Cockney Rhyming Slang?
I love the good old apple and pears for stairs but also I know Barney Rubble means Trouble and well my dog is called Barney and so we find it quite fitting..

7. Favourite Sweet?
I love fruit pastilles but my favourites are Rhubarb and Custard and Strawberries and Cream sweets, y u m. I also love wonka nerds but they're more American haha!

8. What would your pub be called? 
Wow this is a hard one, I actually have no idea. Okay, errrm.... The Lancaster after my last name because I love the history behind my name such as the Lancaster Planes. How original of me.

9. Favourite British person?
Can I have people?cause if I can probably Ant and Dec!

10. Favourite shop or restaurant?
My favourite restaurants are all pretty local and I can't actually remember the name of some of them just where they are haha! But my favourite restaurant chain would be Frankie and Bennies. My favourite shops on the high street are topshop, new look, river island, superdrug, boots, primark and the list goes on haha, you get the point.

11. Which British pop songs pop into your head?
Wannabe by the Spice Girls, they are my childhood. Also maybe Love Machine by Girls Aloud, they too made a pretty big impact on me as a child and I actually went to see them in concert, the only concert I've ever been to....so far.

12. Marmite? 
Gosh no

I hope you enjoyed this post, I did!
Maddie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment