Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Body Shop // Review


I recently bought these two items from The Body Shop. They have an offer going where you can ourchase both these items for £20 instead of paying £26 if you buy them seperatley, which I think is an awesome deal so get down there whilst you can!

I love the Insta Blur it really is instant like they claim! It's the perfect product if you suffer with pores however it doesnt 'blur' out spots and blemishes like some people may percieve! I suffer with pores on my nose and they literally disappear before my eyes when i use this product, I am totally blown away!

I also too love the BB cream but it took me much longer to love! If you buy this product and you're one of those people (much like myself) that puts foundation onto your hands first before dotting it onto your face and using a brush to blend I strongly recommend you don't with this product and that's because your hands are a different colour to your face. This has an effect because this product is colour adapting it adapts to your hand colour and not your face colour and for me in this instance it made my face look pretty off colour or orange as you might call it! After i figured out the solution to this problem I totally loved this it's light coverage so if you like high coverage to hide everything this product is not for you. But I do love a light coverage and this covers little blemishes I have and makes my face feel natural and also air brushed (with a bit of cheeky concealer added!)

I hope this post has been helpful to any of you looking to purchase these items! Also sorry that the layout is not as usual I am posting off my phone and I will be editing it when I can but I thought posting should be most important no matter how it looks!

Love Mads xx

No comments:

Post a Comment