Tuesday 9 September 2014

Dainty Day Dream Jewellery



Yesterday I received the beautiful pieces I had ordered from Dainty Day Dream Jewellery. I adore these items. The shop is cheap but still good quality.

Firstly I ordered a half moon choker that is just still so girly and sits so nicely round my neck.



This piece can be found under 'Mystical Moon Jewellery'. I purchased the choker for £3.50.



 Next I purchased the 'Rose Quartz Crystal Chip Necklace'. This was £4.00

excuse what I'm doing with my face


I do love this piece however it did break once I put it for this post however it didn't break irreversibly, the chain where you attach it came loose and just needed to be squeezed tight again, this may just be due to me being rough with it, I'm not used to delicate jewellery and I have very big, clumsy hands, haha! But this is definitely such a stunning piece.

Last but not least I got a Hamsa Hand Bracelet which is so lovely.


My mum wore this as it was easier for me to get a good photo (thanks mum). This piece can be found in the 'Cute Hamsa Hand Jewellery' section and this was £3.00.

Thanks to the lovely girl that runs the company I have a unique code that can give you 10% off your first purchase, which is an amazing offer! In my opinion you should go grab some items as they are so worth it, the delivery and payment is fast and efficient and it is all boxed so nicely. These items are such good quality for very low prices so don't miss out!

My unique code for you to use is:


That's 'madeleine1' so go go go and spoil yourselves!
Photo credit of me all to my mum too, thanks again mum

Thank you for reading and thank you to Dainty Day Dream.
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment