Tuesday 14 October 2014

Ootn // Berts Pizzeria



This week my family have had my sisters French Exchange to visit called Elise. She came last year too and is super sweet and so we decided to go for a family meal to a sort of new restaurant not to far from us. 

I thought I would blog my outfit as it is one of my favourites and contains a lot of new items I have been buying recently although I have to apologise for the photo quality my focus was on manual and so when other people used it they didn't quite focus it. Hope you guys can deal with this one. 


My outfit detail are

Topshop Moto Prince of Wales Joni Jeans
New look cardigan
Primark plain black top
New look sandals mentioned in previous posts here


I was also quite proud of my make-up tonight too. I mentioned the mascara and eye shadow palette in this post here.

Here are some other photos from tonight


I had my first legal drink out from when I turned 18, 3 months ago, hahah!

This lasagne was great

If you live in East Yorkshire, you should try this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment