Tuesday 28 October 2014

Pumpkin Carving!



Me and my sister watched Zoe and Gabby's video here where they carved their pumpkins and it's something we NEVER did as kids and wanted to try and so we forced our parents to buy us one each and they came back with some of the biggest I have ever seen!



We didn't have any pumpkin carving stuff so it was back to knives and spoons haha! It ended up everywhere not going to lie. The other problem we had was that the power kept going out and was off for atleast half and hour at one point and let me say, knives and candles don't work well together but despite all that I think we did pretty darn good for our first attempt.






This one is mine. I was pretty happy with him! He's now in the kitchen and my sister has hers in her window at the front of the house. 

Did you watch Zoe and Gabbys video?
Have you carved any pumpkins?If you have link your photos below, I'd love to see!


Love Mads
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment