Sunday 16 November 2014

Beauty Haul



I purchased all these items at Superdrug.

Micellar Water- a lot of people have done reviews on this product so it's not something I feel I need to do. However I bought my own recently after reading all the positive reviews it has and I was blown away. My skin has NEVER been this clear, I can't even remember the last time I had a spot and all I do is use this product every night to take all my make-up off and then use the St. Ives invigorating apricot scrub once or twice a week. 

Soap&Glory Mist You Madly- I had this once many years ago when the brand wasn't as poplar as it is now and I loved it however never really remembered to repurchase it but as I've been buying christmas presents lately I've been scowering Superdrug for presents and I saw this and instantly added it to my basket. It's probably one of my favourite scents, it's very floral and feminine. If you get the chance you should definitley buy it, it's such a good thing just to carry round in your bag and use to freshen up.

Zoella Blissful Mistful- After my post about Zoe's make-up line I had to get something. I ended up buying the candle and the body mist. This smells amazing, I had high hopes for these products but when it arrived it just blew them out the water. I applaud Zoe and this is now in my top 3 fragrances. 

Rimmel London Mascara with Argan Oil- This product is brilliant. I am so glad I got it. Mine has slightly different packaging to the usual one because I bought it in the extra black shade and I'm glad I did. I use this everyday now it keeps all my lashes seperated and full. I've gone from using 5 mascaras a day (pain in the butt) to now using two. I have also noticed a slight difference in the health of my lashes since using this. They don't fall out as much and just feel a lot nicer when I'm not wearing any make-up.



Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel Palette- I have wanted a sleek eye-shadow palette for   so    long. These colour are gorgeous, I love all the earthy and brown colours cause I feel like they suit my eyes, I have blue eyes. I know everyone wouldn't agree with that colour choice but that's how I think they look best. I haven't actually used this palette yet because look at it. I will get round to using it obviously. Would you like to see a more extensive review on this product?I could swatch the colours too! Let me know in the comments or however you wish to contact me. 

Love Mads
x

No comments:

Post a Comment