Monday 24 November 2014

Holiday Style Inspiration

I love doing these posts now, I never realised I could connect my blog to my polyvore, oops. I love these holiday style staples! I own the cape and it's literally my favourite thing its so warm. The boots are very similar to ones I want but I couldn't find them. The givenchy bag, daniel wellington watch and MAC lipstick have been on my christmas wish list for a few years now but they're way out of my families budget and more than what I would want to ask them for. They're also abit out of the budget of 'a seasonal treat to myself' too!Haha!
Let me know how you're styling up your holiday, I think I will do another holidays one but more for parties as it's that time of year. I hope you're enjoying these posts as much as I am making them.

Holiday Style Inspiration




Wrap cape
$35 - asos.com







Daniel Wellington dial watch
$200 - theiconic.com.au



Tech accessory
apple.com



Butter London red nail polish
butterlondon.com




Love Mads
x

No comments:

Post a Comment