Tuesday 18 November 2014

My Favourite Candles



I have been buying so many candles recently, it is the season after all! Because of this I thought I would share with you my favourites. 




Yankee Candle- This is the 'Christmas Eve' candle and it smells so nice, it's not floral at all like the scents I would usually go for its got quite that heavy christmas smell, if that makes sense. It's quite spicy but not overly it's just a hint. I am not the best at describing scents!!!

Primark Candle- I bought this for what I seem to remember was about £5, I just couldn't resist and it smelt sooo good. All of their candles did but I went for the purple to match my room, sad. This candle actually surprised me at how smelly it is like I wasn't expecting anything great but you can get good wiffs even when it's burning.

Zoella Candle- Oh, I'm mentioning Zoe again, oops. ;-) I love this candle it's so girly and floral, it burns so well. Mine actually burns with the biggest flame I have ever seen on a candle. 

Leaf, Bark and Berries Candle- This is the shop I work in where I live. There are three stores in the UK that I know of and it can't be accessed on the internet but if you ever pass any one of the shops, I highly reccommend this candle. We sell it in our christmas range and it is appropriately scented 'Roasted Chestnut' and this literally is the definition of christmas in a scent for me. It burns so well and has so much burning time to it. It smells delicious when burning as well as when it's blown out.
I also bought these two candle holders from here and I think they're lovely! The red candle is my yankee candle, I kind of melted it to it whoops.



I hope you enjoyed this post it's a bit different and more seasonal! Hopefully you can try some of the candles I recommended and let me know how you find them?


Love Mads
x

No comments:

Post a Comment