Tuesday 9 December 2014

Ugly Christmas Sweater Tag

I love Christmas jumpers, I have two Boohoo ones of my own that I purchased this year and the ones they bring out are possibly my favourites each year. I love this filthy animal one, Home Alone is such a good Christmas film to get you in the festive mood, if you've never seen it, do it, now. The whole outfit I've picked is definitley a dream because I really don't suit ripped knee jeans, well I tried one pair and got put off so maybe I should try another but who knows. The shoes are very daring for me although I absolutely adore the way they look, I wish I could just dare to buy and wear a pair myself. This jumper is a kind of pretty ugly and I love it. If you like styling all things ugly Christmas jumper enter the contest now on Polyvore and be sure to comment your entries so I can see them too, lets share our festivity. The contest ends tomorrow so hurry!


Ugly Christmas Sweater Tag




Animal shirt
$23 - boohoo.com





Lace-up platform boots
$55 - newlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment