Wednesday 31 December 2014

Ciaté Mini Mani Month



I was insanely excited when I found this bargain in TK Maxx at the start of this month. I always have chocolate advent calendars to countdown to Christmas but this year after seeing the different ones 'Zoella' had last year, I wanted to try one for myself. However most of them are completley out of my budget but then I was in TK Maxx and came across this beauty for only £25 down from £50 odd, I didnt even hesitate and bought it. I wanted to share with you the beautiful colours I got out of it, usually it costs £25 for 3 large bottles and I have got 24 mini ones for the same price. 

This is how the box looks, I love the festive print they chose.



These are the 24 colours that I got, I think they are of a good size and I like having more colours to try in small bottles than just having large bottles of a few selected colours. I adoreeeee all of the colours I got from this calendar!





I hope you have enjoyed this post and it inspires you to try some different advent calendars next year! If you are interested in any of the colours, I would be happy to give you the shade name. 



Thanks for reading!
Love Maddie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment