Monday 20 October 2014

October Style Crushes



CHERYL COLE




Cheryl looked amazing last night on the X-Factor and I wish I could just steal her whole outfit. She is so blessed with her looks and if I could look like one person in the world it would definitley be her. Her hair and make up was also on point and I just wish my hair would grow. Cheryl has been one of my biggest inspirations since I was 8.
I think her dress maybe way out of my price range, I have a feeling.

Pictures found here.

ELLA PUMFORD
Images here- instagram




Ella is stunning and I have always looked up to not only her style but her instagram, it is flawless. She is probably one of my biggest style icons. I love her colour palette and the classy style she has.

I only have two for this month, witch is totally boring but I am just discovering my own fashion style at the moment and these girls are the only ones who's style I have really been loving and have been inspiring me. 

However on a positive note I have a new ASOS/Boohoo haul coming for you next week!
I may do it as a look book on youtube, what do you think?


Love mads
x

3 comments:

  1. Love her style! she's soooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry only just seen your comment, oops!dont go through my emails enough haha!but me to, she is!!!i love your blog btw x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete