Sunday 4 May 2014

Review // My Lip Products


Hello lovelies!
So today I decided I would post about the lip products I own, my favourite ones anyway. I don't own many compared to some other bloggers and youtubers but I am planning to increase my collection (of everything)


This is my collection, very, very small
I own three lipsticks, a lip crayon and two lipglosses. I do own more however they are of discontinued brands or are from my childhood, ahaha. 



The one on the left is a Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel London it's in the shade Rossetto(05) I love this lipsitck it has a really good coverage and lasting finish as the company advertise, I'm so happy I invested in one of these, they're lovely.
The next one on the right is a No7 lipstick in the shade Honey Rose(90) I like this lipstick the colour is so nice but it doesn't last at all, I only use this when I'm going to the shop or something cause that's pretty much as long as it will last for, I wouldn't recommend it.


The lip crayon on the left is lasting finish colour rush intense balm by Rimmel London in the shade Not An Illusion, I am in LOVE with this product, they are so easy to apply and go on so smoothley leaving a lovely glossy finish, Rimmel is definitely one of my favourite lip product producers.
The lipstick on the right is a Natural Collection one, it's a moisture shine lipstick in the shade Heather, this is the darkest lipstick I have and I rarely wear it because I'm not one to wear dark colours on my face due to my pale skin tone. However the product is brilliant and if you do like dark colours I would recommend it. You can purchase this from boots.


My lovely sister is modelling these lip glosses for me
These are both Estee Lauder lip glosses and I absolutely love them they give such a lovely shine and are both stunning colours the only thing I would fault is that they are rather sticky sometimes but this reduces the longer its on however the colour and shine doesn't.
The left shade is Electric Ginger(03) and the right shade is Orchid Passion(33)


I hope this helps any of you that were looking into any of these products
or into finding some new lip products.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid
to contact me/reply to this post.

Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment