Monday 26 May 2014

My Barry M Nail Collection


Hello lovelies!
Today I am posting about my Barry M collection for my nails! I don't have the biggest collection but I just thought that if any of you were looking into purchasing a nail varnish from this company then this would give you some inspiration if you like any of these colours!


Well these are all the colours I own, I love love love them all!


These colours take a little longer to dry than normal nail varnishes but they are so worth the wait as the give such a flawless finish to your nails (as you can see, hehe). Excuse the blue one, i dropped it just before the picture, oops.
From left to right the colours are: Dragon (344), Guava (333), Plum (345) and Blackberry (324).


This is a close up of my glitter colours they are as follows from left to right: Limited Edition (347), Bubblegum (322) and Amethyst Glitter (251).


I hope you enjoyed this post and i gave you some inspiration for any Barry M purchases you may be considering.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid to contact me or comment on this post.
You can find me here and here.
Thankyou for reading

2 comments:

  1. The blackberry one is amazing!
    Great post!

    Kimberley xo
    www.kimmiberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, hehe and aw thankyou!I followed your blog, its lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete