Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Day Of Photography With My Bestfriend


Hello lovelies, so today I decided to do more of a life based post as Meg and I went out to take some photographs the other day and I thought I would share some of the photos we took and some I've been taking recently and I also have some good news I got on Monday, but that can wait until the end.


This is my favourite photo that I took yesterday, obviously of Meg, and she then edited just on Instagram but I was so pleased with how it turned out because it was the first time I'd ever attempted to take a good shot of a person.


I like dandelions, they're pretty
I found a tiny fly and it was the only animal that would sit still long enough for me to take the shot
This is a bit of a different shot because the focus is right but the focus isn't in the centre, however, I liked it all the same
Meg and I both have camera upgrades planned for the next few months so hopefully next time I make a photography post, the pictures will be much, much better. I'm looking to be getting a Nikon D3200 which I am so excited for it but I can't decide between Red or Black, it looks like this:

Which do you think is better?! leave your opinion in the comments below!


My good news is that I finally applied for my photography course and they've given me an interview for next week, I'm so excited but so nervous all at the same time! Hopefully I will make a post about it when I receive the letter either confirming or rejecting my place, eek.

So I'll start wrapping this post up now! You can find Meg here, and here and you can find me here, here and here.


Anyway thanks for reading/looking at this post and I hope you enjoyed it, 
also thankyou so much for all your support, 
don't be afraid to comment, I'll always reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment