Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Go To May Outfit


Hello lovelies!
Today I am posting about my go to outfit for May. At the moment in the UK it is beyond sunny, which is so surprising! Non the less, I am loving it!


This is much more casual than the last look I posted about, it's definitely the kind of outfit I would wear into town or to college. Nevertheless I love it all the same, so comfortable but still feels so stylish. 


The outfit is compromised of the same shoes and bag from my last fashion post which you can find here. Then the rest of the outfit is as follows
Black Ray Bans (I don't know the exact type as they where a gift, but these are similar)
Primark Jeggings (unable to link)

This is my go to outfit and would recommend any of these items!

I hope you enjoyed this post and i gave you some inspiration for a casual outfit.
If you have any questions or suggestions please dont be afraid to contact me or comment on this post
You can find me here and here.
Thankyou for reading

2 comments:

  1. It's simple but it's a nice outfit! I am all about the casual looks. So much more wearable than a ridiculous high-fashion-esq outfit that you could only ever wear on a specially occasion!
    I especially like the boots. Nice stuff :)

    Laura xx
    http://somethinglauralikes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thankyou! So am I. Haha, yes. Thankyou:) I followed your blog, so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete