Saturday 31 May 2014

My ASOS Wish List


Hello lovelies, so today I thought I would give you a bit of a nosey into my ASOS wish list and all the things they have me swooning over recently!



This is one of my favourite posts to read so I just thought why not! And if you guys enjoy it then hopefully it can become something of a regular. ASOS is such a stunning store and I always enjoy spending time internet shopping so here is some of the things I am loving. Enjoy!



I am so obsessed with these shorts! They look like such a lovely material and the pattern is to die for, definitely a future purchase in store!


This is such a simply designed top and its such a staple piece and would go with so many things and could also be versatile throughout the seasons/ English weather!


I have been wanting to invest in a good quality bag for a long time now, I'm forever changing bags and it's rather annoying cause I'm always losing something, so buying a bag that I'm really in love with would really help me in that department and this is just perfffect. & at only £50 it's a steal!


I have been literally eyeing these babies up for years, Office also do a pair of these but I much prefer these with the little cut outs. They would be perfect for summer in this country and I'm just in love. 



At first I was only eyeing up the blazer in this picture but the way ASOS have put the outfit together I've fallen in love with the whole thing! The jeans are the ripped jeans I've been searching for and everyone loves a swing vest or two in their wardrobe!


Many people have varied opinions on the jelly shoes being back for women, but no matter what any one thinks they are definitley something I want to add to my collection, so comfortable with such an edge, I'm itching to get a pair!



Saved the best til last, I am over the moon in love with this dress, the mint green is stunning and hopefully it is something that I will pull off! ahhhhh, I want it so badly!

I hope you enjoyed this post and i gave you some inspiration for any ASOS purchases you may be considering.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid to contact me or comment on this post.
You can find me here and here.
Thankyou for reading
xox



4 comments:

  1. I really like the last dress, although I'm torn on jelly shoes, they look far too much like crocs. Glad I stumbled across your blog it's cool. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I, and hmm, yeah I see your point, I think I still love them though. Aw thankyou Stephen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little old school shoes look great! I've seen a few paired with cute white socks and they look gorgeous!

    Pretty Style
    Louise

    x
    www.prettystylebylouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right, so looking forward to investing in a pair! And yes, exactly what I thought! Thankyou, i love your blog x

    ReplyDelete