Sunday 8 June 2014

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag & A Quick Catch Up




Hello, so today I wanted to do a tag I've seen people do such as FleurdeForce and others. I also just wanted to give you a quick low down on my life right now and explain a few things. Enjoy!

So, the questions!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty products are probably my current makeup brushes, they're from eBay and are Emily Make Up Brushes which you can find and buy here. I know they're not the best brushes but i'm looking to save up to my birthday in July and go on a big shopping trip and hopefully get some better ones then. I also got a recent tester from Maybelline for their Super Stay Better Skin Foundation range. You can find out more about this product here
My most expensive item is probably, ooh, you know I have no idea haha! I don't own any mega expensive brands like MAC or Chanel, yet....so yeah I have no idea!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
The minute I read this question I knew exactly which product. I am in a total love/hate relationship with liquid eye liners. I love the way they look and how much easier they look to apply BUT I cannot apply them, I don't know why but my hands just get really shaky and I have to spend ages perfecting the lines with countless cotton buds, it's a right mess.

 3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
For this I would have to say either my Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lipbalm. It's very scrummy. Ooh and maybe my Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips, that has a very fruity taste, yum. 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I always neglect my concealer, I don't know why but even though I know it makes a difference in a morning I'm just like can I really be bothered to put that on too, hope thats not just me! *insert monkey emoji* 

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara!! All the way, I won't leave the house without mascara on, I just don't like my eyes without it! Although close second would be foundation but I dont HAVE to be wearing that like I do with mascara. 

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes, I'm a sucker for brown eyes.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a  gift?
Now this is a bit of a cheeky question haha! But on things like Christmas I always enjoy opening smelly products, like moisturisers or perfumes something I can whack on and enjoy smelling for the rest of the day.

And to finish this post I just have a few things I need to mention, sorry about the long read tehe! I just wanted to let you all know why I'm lacking in posts. I am coming to the end of my two year Animal Management course and although it's BTEC, it's no less hectic. I have some work to upgrade and hand in and refers to finish before we break up at the start of July. I've also had my interview for my Photography course, I'm at the Orthodontist tomorrow (Monday) and so yeah, things are just very suddenly hectic! And so I just wanted to let you all know so that you didn't think it is a permanent feature. When I leave college this year, I'm going to be setting days to post and hopefully keeping to much more regular posting as I will have more free time. Oh and I've also decided that I don't like having set greetings and goodbyes any more so I'm just going to put what fits in with the post, I don't want my blog to appear robotic because it's something I'm passionate about and put a lot of time into and I want that to convey to you lovely people.

Thankyou for your patience and all your love and support!
See you next time,
Maddie 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment