Friday 13 June 2014

My Nail Care Routine


Hello there, so today I just thought I would share with you what products I used to keep my nails healthy and nice looking. 


These are the products I use to keep my hands and nails healthy and prevent daily wear on them and also keep them looking healthy too.


First of all if I have been wearing nail varnish for something I remove it with this Superdrug Artificial Nail Remover, I know this obviously isn't the correct product but I feel it works a lot faster and I'm really impatient when removing nail varnish and because this is designed to remove glue, nail varnish is a breeze.


I then apply this Nails Inc London top coat in the shade 'Kensington Caviar Topcoat' (052). This product gives a gorgeous glossy look to my nails and I just really enjoy wearing as it provides a protective layer over my nails.


 Now this product is something you won't regularly see from beauty bloggers, this is a product designed to be distasteful. I apply it to the ends of my nails to stop me biting them. Now I didn't want to lie to you all and miss out this step from shame cause I feel like it's something a lot of people may do, it's an awful habit and I hate it which is why I use this stuff, this is a discontinued product from Avon however there are alternatives and you can find a good one here. Once my Avon product has run out, I will be sure to review the boots product! I hope if any of you suffer with this, this helps and also please leave me a comment and let me know if I've helped you so I know I'm not actually the only one, haha!


This is my favourite product, this is the Superdrug 2 In 1 Hand & Nail Cream, it's so moisturising and I love using it, it improves strength in my nails and gives my hands such a soft touch, just as the bottle states! Aaaand, to add to this already great product, it smells AMAZING, in my opinion, I thoroughly enjoy using this product and you can find it here.

I really hope this has given some insight into how to care for your hands and nails and also, if you suffer from biting your nails, I hope I've helped you in that department, hehe!
Much love to you all 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment