Sunday 5 April 2015

Kyrstellie Fashion Extensions


I bought some new extensions from Krystellie they were only £12.50 (reduced from £24.99) and I bought them just to test if I liked extensions before I made the big plunge for something more expensive, how wrong I was. These extensions are amazing. They feel so nice and are so comfortable to wear and don't feel like they are pulling my hair at all. They match my hair perfectly and considering I have never dyed my hair that is amazing because natural hair always has such a vast mix of colours it's hard to find a perfect match. I was truly thrilled when I put these in and now I just want to wear them all the time. I definitley won't need to be purchasing more expensive ones.




I got the one piece curly version, I adore and highly recommend them




Excuse my top it's quite light material and creases when I sit for a long time and I had been in the car previous to this. My top is Asos, jacket Dorothy Perkins, leggings Primark and shoes Converse.
Also I apologise for the worse quality these are all off my phone because my SD card is full for my camera so I need to save all my images before I delete them off it.


I highly recommend this brand for extensions!
I hope you liked this post
Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment