Sunday 19 April 2015

My Skincare Routine



I see a lot of videos on these and I love watching them and finding new skincare products so I thought I would show you the 3 products I use to most to keep my skin fresh, clean and clear.




So currently all I use is these three products.


Micellar Cleansing Water

I've blabbed on about this products in another post here so I won't go over it too much but I use this every night to take my make up off. It is probably one of my favourite products ever, my make up is so much easier to take off and it keeps both my skin and my eyelashes healthy. I have quite sensitive skin and this is just the best thing for me. I know there are a lot of contradicting arguments about this products, but I can't fault it.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

First off, this stuff, smells incredible. I never knew I loved the scent of apricot as much as this makes me. It makes my skin feel soooo fresh. The best thing about this is that you only have to use it twice a week for maximum results. I love using it in a morning it makes me feel so awake and clean. I would really recommend this.

Bee Good Cream Cleanser

This is a new discovery of mine. I got it sent in my most recent ASOS parcel as a sort of tester. I never requested it it was a total surprise and well ASOS, you did good. I use this every other night after taking my make up off and honestly, it makes my skin so soft, it's amazing. You can use it to take your make up off but I much prefer using a liquid than a cream. I will definitley be purchasing the full version of this when my mini one runs out.


I hope this helped anyone looking for something new to try. 
Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment