Thursday 16 April 2015

Make Up Revolution


Sorry this one is a day late lovelies! I am trying to stick to Wednesdays and Sundays, so this Thursday post is a bit of a fail. 

Moving on.....

NEW MAKE UP PURCHASES! I was so excited when I ordered these I expected so much and they met my expectations, especially the eye shadow collection. Every last colour is flawless and super pigmented, oh my I just cannot get over this beautiful product. I bought it in one of their sales which means I got it for £8 which means it works out at 8p per shade but honestly they are worth so much more!It's normally £12 which even still is super cheap and worth it!!! I would highly recommend this. I would of swatched the colours but there's 100 and I couldn't pick! If you want to see any in particular comment below and I would be happy to do a separate post of swatches of a few of them!

You can buy this palette here.





I also bought the Happy Lips lipstick as it was on a the last chance to buy, I suffer from really chapped lips because I never drink enough but I thought this would be perfect for me however I find it really difficult to get the colour on how ever it is workable and really does work!






Thankyou for reading and I hope I convinced you to maybe treat yourself to these lovely products!
Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment