Thursday 9 April 2015

Prairie Charms Haul


The girls at Prairie Charms contacted me and I searched for their shop and instantly fell in love. There is such a variety of products to pick from it took me ages! They even said they would send me a little surprise with my order too which I was so excited about.



This collaboration is in association with the Make A Wish Foundation and this brand are currently working with them to inspire as many people as they can which I think is amazing. #PrairieLife please help this brand contribute to this amazing cause just like me.


I love the way they wrapped everything in this cute paper!




This is everything they sent me!The necklace and the floral ties are what I picked my self and the nail glitter and blue and black ties are what they sent me! They knew exactly what to send:) I am thinking of doing a nail tutorial/look featuring the glitter in the coming weeks.

This is how I would wear these items:




Thanks to the Prairie Charms girls for everything they sent me!
I highly recommend this brand such lovely items and people!


Thanks for reading
Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment