Saturday 16 January 2016

The Best Brushes Under £15

I have tried so many brushes in my time. Trying to find some under £15 that actually are any good is pretty tricky. As much as I lust after high end brushes my bank just does not agree. This week I bought some from Amazon that literally match my dreams. 


These brushes are so dense whilst still being soft on the top. I'm mostly obsessed with the eye ones, you can never have to many for all the different colours in your colection to create the best eye look without ending up with all your colours crossing across your lid and not achieveing the look you had imagined. 


I also find the brushes so aesthetically pleasing. They remind me of the Morphe or MAC brushes. Silver hardware is my thing.

If you're on the look out for some amazing brushes that don't break the bank click here. 

I have so many posts planned at the moment! Should I post twice a week or save them and stick at once? 
Let me know in the comments

                           XOXO
                           Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment