Saturday 9 January 2016

Back to Blogging: The Perfect Pale Contour

I've missed my blog.

Sometimes it can be so hard to feel inspired when there are so many people doing the same thing you are. But i love my blog it's my little place on the internet to just write exactly what i want, no matter how many people read it. Thank you to everyone that has continued to follow me despite my absence. True dedication. 

The other day I ordered the NYX Blush in Taupe as I'd heard several paler you tubers use it for contouring and I found that intriguing being extremely pale myself so, I treated myself and took the plunge. 

I tried it out today with my Real Techniques Contour Brush and it turned out incredibly. 



What do you all think? How did I do for my first go?

You can find the NYX Blush to the uk here

                            Xoxo
                            Mads

4 comments:

  1. Looks so nice! Where did you order it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! heres the link for you hun: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002QIAETG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

      Delete
  2. I really really like this on you! Genuinely love it. hopefully this will be on amazon, looks like just the product I've been looking for
    TheBrondeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you its such a lovely product. It is on amazon, here's the link for you:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002QIAETG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
      hope you enjoy it as much as me x

      Delete