Sunday 24 January 2016

Makeup Revolution: The ULTRA Professional Eyeshadow Flawless Palette

This palette was given to me for Christmas last year. I am always up for trying new eyeshadow palettes because they are my favourite product to play with.

This didn't disappoint me at all when I tried it.



There's such a range of gorgeous colours. In the photos it obviously has been used but at least it shows I'm really talking from using the palette. 

It includes a some neutrals which are perfect for transitioning or a natural look. Some maroons that really can make you eyes pop and then a khaki green to. Theres also a gorgeous set of blacks, one has blue flecks running through which I think is really unique.

I'm going to include some photos of some looks I've created below for you to see rather than swatches and then you can see how well they work on the eyes.

This look includes paper as the base, almost there as the crease, cheerless to deepen the crease, cafe noir on the outer v and red night for the centre color.


This look is paper for base, almost there for the crease and outer v and then lowlite for my centre.


This is just a plain centre eye just using paper and almost there again and the highlite in the inner corner. Look how gorgeous that is. The contrast has been adjusted a bit, but its not far off the true colour for it. I was playing with VSCO cam hence why theres such a dark effect on but I just think it shows the colour amazing and wanted to share.


Here was another attempt i took to take a photo, I dont like it at all but atleast it shows you the shade names. 

What are your favourite palettes? I'd love to try more. Let me know in the comments which was your favourite look too!

Xoxo
Mads

Side note: Posts will come Sunday afternoons and every other Wednesday now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment