Sunday 17 May 2015

Ootd // Dressing for comfort



Sometimes when I go to college I'm like yes, I'm going to make effort today and sometimes I'm just like honestly I just want to wear leggings and try sleep when no ones looking. I am sure a lottttt of people can relate to that haha. We only seem to get chance to take photo's when I'm not dressed nice and plus I have just had a MASSIVE wardrobe clear out and well now I don't know how I find anything to wear most days. Any way I just thought I'd share this cute little 'dress down' outfit with you especially because the back drop is just lovely!






Top- Peacock sale AW14
Denim Jacket- New Look 2014
Leggings- One of the supermarket brands
Bag- Ted Baker ( I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BAGGGGG)
Shoes- Black Converse
Bracelet- Nomination

Photo cred- Meg
I hope you liked this simple and cute outfit.
Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment