Monday 4 May 2015

30 Facts About Me


I know I haven't posted for a week!I am so bad ha, I am really trying though. Today I thought I'd share with you all some facts about me because it is coming up to my blog being 1 and I feel like I should finally let you all know a bit more.

  1. Purple is my favourite colour because I am told white doesn't count
  2. I have built in wardrobes in my room that I hate and I'm finally getting rid of this year!
  3. I usually have cereal twice a day because I'm just obsessed
  4. I'm really really badly claustrophobic
  5. Sunset is my favourite time of day
  6. I hate anything flying near my ears, it really freaks me out
  7. I have two Border Terriers - Barney and Rosie
  8. My favourite animal is a tiger
  9. I love summer 10x more that winter
  10. We live a ten minute walk from the beach and I can hear the sea from my street
  11. I had moved house 5 times before I was 10 because of my dads work and then we haven't moved since
  12. I love the Kardashians / Jenners too much
  13. I have only been to one concert for Girls Aloud but I really want to go to more
  14. I pretty much know the words to the film The Lorax
  15. Half way! - Fast and Furious, X-men and Transformers are my favourite non animated films
  16. I don't really like romantic films unless they're animated or they're comedies too
  17. I can't wait to drive to help with my job and travelling
  18. I have travelled at least 80% of England 
  19. I am such a freak when it comes to presentation of my instagram and blog
  20. I have so many dream travel destinations
  21. I have only been abroad twice and one I don't remember
  22. I absolutely love being in an aeroplane
  23. I have a tortoise shell cat called Millicent Bystander (from Flushed Away) or Millie for short
  24. Tulips are my favourite flowers
  25. My favourite smell is Aloe Vera or Aloe Water, mm ( Yankee Candles have a wax melt that smells of it and it makes me so happy, I can't even face melting it)
  26. I am so un-organised and forgetful
  27. I am a big supporter of saving the environment
  28. I am really passionate about animals and sign lots of petitions to help save them!
  29. Last time I saw a tiger in real life I cried and I can't decide if that was because it was behind bars or because I was finally seeing one- probably both
  30. Fashion is my biggest interest and what I want to post about most

I hope you all liked this post! If any of you do it make sure to leave it below so I can read all about you lovely people too!
Hopefully I will be back to posting on Wednesday and Friday now! Need to start being more organised!

Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment