Sunday 24 May 2015

Current HUGE Wishlist // ft. PLT, Boohoo and ASOS


It is getting closer and closer to pay day for me and this means ALOT more online 'window' shopping. I'm always at it but when I know I am about to get paid, it gets worse. Unhealthy some may say.
I have been loving some of the styles coming in recently, not everything is to my taste but I like to pick and choose to fit my refined wardrobe.
Fashion is one of my favourite things and I am so determined to start regularly posting outfits, thats my vision for my blog but it is going to take some work and equipment first.

Right lets dive in.

Pretty Little Thing


I love PLT. Their newest collections are stunning. High necks are my favourite thing, of any kind as you can tell, I find them so simplistic and feel they suit me most. I think the shirt dress would look amazing belted with some strappy heels or plain sandals for a dressed down option. Split side tshirts are one of my biggest obsessions, I think they look great, I think with longer ones they would look so good with a mini skirt under but these shorted ones look great with a pair of ripped jeans.

Boohoo





I didn't feature as many things from Boohoo because well we all have a budget, but I love these two pieces I couldn't NOT feature them. I think they would look amazing together. What I love most about this skirt is that it is very versatile and I feel you could wear it from night to day with just a shoe change.

ASOS




I think I spend half my time on ASOS they have such a hugeeee collection of things for sale. My wishlist literally has over 200 things in. I love it for both beauty and fashion.
I think that a denim jacket is one of the biggest staple pieces for summer and they literally never go out of style and I love that about them. Skater dresses are the best fit of dress in my opinion for the day so flattering on my body shape and so simple. Those strappy heels are the strappy heels of my dreams, however if anyone knows here I can find the black strappy ones ASOS have paired with the leggings I would loveeee to know!!!

Sammy Dress



I have seen quite a few people purchase from this store. I know the postage is long but I love it when you forget you have a parcel coming and then it turns up and your like omg! goodies. Anyway, this is where I actually go summery. All the things before have pretty much been monochrome and nude but I love the rompers and little dresses they do, I love all the Australian like outlets that sell these cute patterned summer pieces. I am so excited to buy some of these, the patterns are perfect and the price tag isn't half bad either!


I hope you all liked this post and it gave you a little dose of inspiration on this lovely Sunday evening. Enjoy your weeks.
Love Mads
xxx

p.s do you guys like the widgets or not? let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment