Wednesday 25 March 2015

Dainty Day Dream Jewellery


I have been given the opportunity to work with Dainty Day Dream Jewellery again. I purchased some items recently and so I wanted to share them all with you! They are truly lovely!


Fawn Bracelet
Rose Quartz Bracelet
Necklace


I absolutely love this brand, their jewellery is super cheap but such good quality, I love these pieces and would recommend them very much!The girl I have been in contact with is also so lovely and understanding and I love working with her and her brand! The postage is super fast and also well presented and the items are never damaged, I just absolutely adore everything about Dainty Day Dream!


Thank you for reading and thank you to Dainty Day Dream also!
Love Mads
xxxxx

P.s my watch is from Next, top from New Look and skirt from ASOS

1 comment:

  1. Nice Jewellery! I just love cute dainty jewellery, especially rings and necklaces.

    ReplyDelete