Sunday 1 March 2015

Black Tied Jewellery



Recently I ordered some gorgeous items from the lovely Laura at Black Tied, she was so nice even when I was struggling to explain what I wanted on my bracelets. I wanted to show them off in a blog post to you all because I really recommend this brand, the items are such good quality.









excuse my goosebumps the wind was freeeezing




You can find the bracelet here and the ring I can't seem to find sorry. 
I was so happy with the quality of my bracelet normally with bracelets like these when you tighten it round your wrist to fit you the metal goes all weak when it's been bent but not with these!It's still in perfect condition even when you adjust it to fit. The ring is so nice too, so well made and beautiful and I love everything I got so much. I recommend this site so much, you can browse all the other wonderful products here. I can't wait to purchase other things in the future.

My skirt is from New Look.


I just want to say thankyou so much to Laura for all my beautiful products and for being so lovely.
And to my best friend Meg for taking all the pictures:)
Thanks for reading
Love Mads xx

4 comments:

  1. your figure is amazing! i absolutely love this outfit and the jewellery is stunning. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/03/hello-march.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou so much Amy☺️xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the 'Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award'
    http://beautyinstrangethings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou, ill do it this week sometime, i love yours so cute!cant wait x

      Delete