Sunday 20 July 2014

Procrastinating Blogger Tag



Hello, I was going through one of my favourite blogs written by Lizzie. Her blog is advertised on the left hand side so please check out her blog! And she tagged anyone reading to do this tag so I thought I would give it a go!
So lets go on..

Q1. Name a beauty regime you rarely do
A1. I rarely moisturise! Which I know is bad for my skin but I always forget after my shower and I still havent found a good body moisturiser so if you can recommend one please comment below, I would appreciate it!

Q2.  Do you wash your make-up brushes regularly?
A2. I only wash my foundation brush. I don't have proper brushes yet mine are ebay ones and im always flipping between two sets so I don't wash them often. I'm hoping to invest in some Zoeva brushes when I can, eek!

Q3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
A3. I can't go very long unless I am wearing a nude colour! As soon as I notice a chip I re-do the nail or just paint my nails a different colour!

Q4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
A4. I struggle with this because I don't earn much money at the minute and so I don't have the funds to spend on make-up right now ALTHOUGH it is my birthday next week! So I may be making a few new purchases to replace my old ones, finally!!

Q5. What's your worst beauty habit?
A5. Ooh, probably wearing about 5 mascaras daily, oops. I just love fuller lashes!

Q6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time
A6. I always put off tidying my room, im so bad at it, its just so inconvenient sometimes, most of the time

Q7. When going out, do you leave getting ready until the last minute?
A7. No, I am ready like half an hour early, unless its somewhere I don't want to go like the dentist or something similar, haha

Q8. Can you commit to spending bans?
A8. Well considering I haven't bought anything for over year (fashion and beauty wise) I would say, yes

Q9. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
A9. Actually quite organised, for my make-up I have a drawer with washed ice cream tubs holding each section (I dont quite have enough to fill multiple drawers yet haha) and my nail polishes are in a little carry box


I hope you enjoyed finding out a little more about me and I also tag any of you that fancy doing this tag!
Loves 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment