Thursday 10 July 2014

Dealing With Frizzy/Curly Hair


Oh curly hair where do I start.


I've been battling my curly hair for years. Product after product to battle it and I do still struggle. My hair is much much softer than it used to be to the touch but not by the way it looks, the frizz in my hair is very prevalent. 

To make my hair soft I used the Lee Stafford products I reviewed in one of my recent posts and I also thickened it using the L'Oreal product in my first post. Obviously not at the same time but the effects have seemed to remain permanent from the thickening shampoo I used. However I'm not saying this will be the same for everyone and I wouldn't want to be faulted if the same thing didn't happen to you. 

A product I had a bad time with is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy. This may work for other people but for me it's had no affect after three weeks of regular use. I wouldn't recommend it after my experience.

Products I am excited to try include the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Go Curlier Heat-Activated Spray and The Sleek Restorer products by Garnier . If you have reviewed these products please leave me the blog post so I can see or if you own them and have an opinion please leave it in the comments!Thankyou!

I hope this post has helped anyone with curly and frizzy hair suffering the same way as me!
Love to all
xx

2 comments: