Saturday 12 July 2014

Future Investments


Hello, today I wanted to tell you about all the things that I am swooning over at the minute and that I'm looking forward to buying in the future. I don't have an income at the minute because the babysitting I do I'm using to save for photography equipment but I am looking for a job in sales at the moment, so I'm hoping if I get a job I can use more money from there to begin spending again! It's also coming up to my 18th birthday! So we will see. Anyway, lets do this.


First up is this beautiful playsuit from Dolly Rocka Fashion who you can find at their website here. The right hand image is off their instagram which is @dollyrockafashion. The girl in the image is a fellow blogger and she has such amazing style, she's called Kristin and you can find her blog here and her instagram is @krierd. You find the playsuit if you search 'Paris Playsuit' in their search bar. I love so many other items from this brand and they are definitely a brand worth checking out!


Next is these totally adorable cases that are hand made and personalised. They are by a girl called Georgia and her brand name is 'Geo's Cartoons'. I have to say Georgia is so so talented and the products look absolutely stunning! I'm so glad I discovered her brand. She lets you send her your name and objects you'd like included on the case and this is all for £15!! Her website is here and the businesses instagram is @geoscartoons. She does all iPhones and iPods and I cannot wait to save up for one!



Next is these shoes from the brand Public Desire. I'm totally in love with these two and also so many more shoes that they do!Literally such a beautiful brand, I would highly recommend checking them out at their website here or on instagram @publicdesire. The black shoes are the Frances Black Strappy Platform Sandals and the white ones are the Kaycie White Platform Heel Sandals.


Finally is this choker from a brand called DaintyDayDream. The shop is run by a girl called Ellie and you can find her etsy shop here. She does so many other lovely pieces but I love this flower choker, it looks a lot like one of my favourite flowers. So I am loving it.

I have not been sponsored or asked to feature these items they are all of my own finding and are just things I'm really loving and I just found a new way of expressing that to you.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and that you love the brands I mentioned as much as I do.
Thanks for reading
Maddie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment