Thursday 24 April 2014

Review // L'Oreal Paris Thickening Products






Hello lovelies!
For a long time I have been struggling with the thickness of my hair. I used to have it thinned in my school years because it made it curlier and was therefore easy to just leave but as I've gotten older this method has stopped working, when I get it thinned now I feel like I have hardly any hair which is not great for me as I like to try different styles with my hair but when there's not a lot of it, it becomes very difficult.
I went on the search for something that would help to thicken my hair and could never find anything that would do the trick. But I was watching TV not so long ago and the advert for the revolutionary new technology that L'Oreal had created and I knew this would be my big break. I begged my dad and he finally gave in and I purchased it. The company estimate that within 5 washes you would see a difference, I have used this Shampoo and Conditioner combo twice and I am already seeing results, I could not be happier with this product. 
The products use a substance which is an 'innovative breakthrough in the science of hair' called FILLOXANE, it 'penetrates the hair fibre and expands it'. 


This is my hair after two washes, so you can tell how much thinner it was as
I don't have an image that really shows it correctly.

Well Filloxane, I salute you!
If you are looking for thicker hair I would very highly recommend this, I only use the Shampoo and Conditioner and it works a treat they are both £3-£5 each for 400ml in most stores in the UK (which I think is a bargain) and there is also a Serum that they recommend you to use which I have not yet purchased.



I hope this helps any of you that were looking into this product
or into getting thicker hair.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid
to contact me/reply to this post.
Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment