Saturday 26 April 2014

Introduction To Me

Hello lovelies!
I posted my first post before introducing myself because I wanted to ensure that I liked my writing style and that I wasn't going to want to delete every post after 5 minutes, hahah. Luckily, I found a lot more people read what I posted than what I thought would and that made me ecstatic. So now that I'm comfortable with the way I have set everything up, I'm going to let you know a little more about me and hopefully that will let you in on who I am and will help you value my opinion more, cause I know it was weird for me to expect anyone to trust my opinion before even knowing my middle name (it's Jane by the way). I'm going to just write 5 facts about me and elaborate on them and this will hopefully give you a bit of an insight on me.
So here goes nothing...

1. My name's Madeleine Jane Lancaster but everyone calls me Maddie or Mads. My first name is said like Mad-e-lynne, not with line at the end like a lot of people seem to think haha!

and this is me, pahah

2. I'm 17, 18 on July 26th and I'm currently studying Zoological Animal Management at college. I enjoy it to a certain extent but it's not what I want to do, when I left school I was panicking on what to do with my life and seemed to forget everything I knew about myself, I liked animals like a lot of teenage girls and therefore that is what I decided to do, a few months in I knew this wasn't my ideal job and I was starting to find myself again after such a confusing few months in my own mind.

3. I absolutley love fashion and beauty. When I was younger my mum was a make-up artist for the majority of the time and she had STACKS of make-up, I would try it on and always volunteer to be her model when she had parties. She also had a lot of jewellery that she sold and other accessories and that really sparked my love for fashion too and ever since then those two things have played a big part in my life, I've always been watching beauty and fashion on youtubers and reading various blogs and I've finally plucked up the courage to begin my own blog and share my knowledge and tips with all you lovely people and maybe one day I'll enter the world of youtube, if any of you would enjoy that- it is something that I've always wanted to do. Omg, I could go on about these two all bloomin' day!

4. I love big cats. That's the one realisation I've made on animal management. Tigers are by far my favourite, I know almost everything there is to know to do with tigers because whenever I've had the chance I've based my assignments on tigers, I'm currently doing a large year long project on them and even when I leave the animal industry, big cats will always have a place in my heart. From the African Lion to the mountainous Snow Leopard, I love them all. 

5. I'm moving on to study photography next year whilst also running this blog and hopefully starting my youtube. I know these things are what I want to do and I'll always make time for them. My blog and future youtube will include: hauls, makeup tutorials, product reviews, hair tutorials, more personal vlogs(if that's something you would ever enjoy) and maybe even a couple of previews on my photography.

This is one of the best photo's I've taken and thought I'd give you
an insight into my ability, haha! I don't know, I just love how the
focus worked and blurred out my house and focused so well on the flowers.
I love macro photography and then also landscape+animal photography.

So they're my top five facts about me, as time goes on, I will probably end up sharing a lot more about my self but for now I think that's the basics covered! 

This is Meg and I, my bestfriend of over 5 years, last summer and I just really
like this picture so I decided to share it!:)

If you read all of that then thankyou, all of your reads mean a lot to me, this is something I've always really wanted to do and I will always appreciate your support, I'm here for you guys cause I want to share what I love with the people that love it too and help you all in anyway I can with reviews and tutorials and I will always give you my honest opinion on things, 
so yeah thankyou so much for all your support, don't be afraid to comment, I'll definitely reply!




No comments:

Post a Comment