Tuesday 17 February 2015

Wishlist // The Shoe Edit

Wishlist // The Shoe Edit
I am such a massive dreamer whether its fashion, makeup or travelling somewhere exotic. I am always online shopping even if I don't actually buy anything because of budget issues (i'm pretty sure we've all had a run in with the bank balance). I always love seeing things that other bloggers are lusting over so here are the shoes I am lusting over at the minute, I'm very boring but I am in dire need of more black shoes and these all fit the bill perfectly. Public desire is one of my favourite shoe brands, although I've never actually had anything from there, I could buy pretty much the whole store. I love the thigh high boot trend at the moment and it's something I am very keen to join. I also want to be more adventurous with my shoes and I feel like these office ones fit the bill, I always wear shoes that completely cover my feet but I want to try and broaden that and I think a pair of heeled sandals like these would be the best place to start. I hope you enjoy these polyvore posts and also seeing what I am lusting after at the minute. 



Peep-toe pumps
publicdesire.co.uk


Beatle boots
publicdesire.co.uk


Headband hair accessory
newlook.com



Love Mads
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment