Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites

I always love reading these posts and seeing the products everyone had been loving so I wanted to share mine too so maybe you can find some new products to try that may become one of your monthly favourites. 


And these are my January favourites.

First is this Ted Baker nail varnish. It's a gorgeous silver colour that really sparkles in the light. Theres no shade or number on the bottle so im guessing they dont have a massively large range of silvers.  Honestly it is the nicest silver nail varnish and despite its sparkliness it's always appropriate. 

Next is the Next Antigua perfume, it is so lovely and elegant I love it so much, it doesn't look like I've used much because I haven't I only need one spray and it lasts nearly all day, i really do reccommend it and at only £15 it really is worth it. 

I bought the L'Oreal Julianne's Nude lipstick just after christmas and it is my favourite nude, I could never find the right colour to match my complexion but this is it and I'm so glad I bought it. It goes on so nicely and isn't drying on my lips and lasts really well throughout my day. 

Last but not least is two of my new Real Techniques brishes although of course I love all the ones I got these two have really helped me. I used to have a really old foundation brush amd it wasn't soft at all and often irritated my skin but this is the softest thing ever and doesn't cause any irritation helping apply my makeup much better. Next is the contouring brush it has helped me contour my face so much better I always thought contouring didn't suit my fave or that I just couldn't do it but I realised that's just because I was using the wrong brush so if you're struggling in the same manner I really recommend this brush.

I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully I can post one as often as I can cause I live picking out my favourites to share with you.

 Love Mads
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment