Friday 9 January 2015

Ootd // Being a poser


Since starting the new year at college we have begun a project on lighting, mainly studio lights and learning how to work with them. This means we have had to not only take photos of each other but be each others model, lucky for me I'm doing the course with my bestfriend of 5 years so it's not exactly that intimidating for me. I just thought I would share some of the photos she took of me because I really like them as far as photos of me go!And I also wanted to share my outfit details.




Top: New Look (not recently)
Jeans: Topshop black Joni jeans
Shoes: New Look black Chelsea boots
Watch: Next (my new favourite thing! you can see it in more detail on my instagram)



this one makes me laugh


Thankyou for reading
Love mads
xx

3 comments:

  1. The one of you kicking is just fab
    N x
    http://nattytc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Follow this link for details Liebster award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thankyou!and aww thankyou thats so nice i will do it asap!tysm x

      Delete