Monday 12 January 2015

My Favourite Looks // Golden Globe Awards 2015


It was the golden globes 2015 on Sunday and of course that meant an all star red carpet! I was so excited to see the looks created there and I was definitley not disappointed!I have eight favourite looks so lets get going!


First off is the stunning Kate Hudson, she's one of my favourite actresses she is so talented and oh my god this dress!It is a Versace with a low v-neck and a crystal embellished waist. The pulled back hair gives this such an elegant look and I just love how the gown flows off her frame.


Next is Jennifer Aniston and well who doesn't love her and by god doesn't she look good for 45! She's wearing a gorgeous black Saint Laurent dress with sequins on the top panel and split leg on the bottom. Her simplistic heels really finish the look. She has also gone for a pulled back hairstyle which really suits her.


Emily blunt looks amazing in this cross panel white Micheal Kors dress. Her blue earrings, ring and bracelet add a nice flare of colour for this winter event. Yet again she has a pulled back hair do but with a much looser effect than the first two's.


I really adore some of the films that Reese Witherspoon has starred in and truely believe she is of a lot of talent. She looks absolutely amazing in this Calvin Klein dress all in silver her hair also complements the lacking neckline with the curls being held to one side this also shows off her lovely earrings that match her dress amazingly.


My favourite couple fashion wise definitley has to be Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum. I am not usually a fan of yellow but this much more subtle yellow is stunning the dress is made by Carolina Herrera and I love the ruffles it has that really compliment Jennas figure. Channing also looks amazing in his suit. I still find it so cute that these two fell in love on a film set and a truly great film at that!



JLO, JLO, JLO where do I start. I haven't much heard of the designer who made this gorgeous dress but both JLO and Chrissy Teigan chose to wear a dress of theirs. Zuhair Murad. I love the grey tones to this outfit they really bring out her healthy glow.


This is Chrissy Teigans Zuhair Murad dress i love it and the almost crochet/lace feel to the dress, it is really gorgeous and it also really suits her too. Chrissy is the wife of singer John Legend who picked up an award at the show.


 The last look that I loved was Amy Adams in this lovely sky blue Versace dress. It really suits her skin tone and hair colour and I'm so glad she picked up an award because she is a very talented actress.

I hope you enjoyed this post because I have, let me know your favourite
looks of the evening!
Love Mads
xxx

2 comments: